1. ____________ you agree?
26. If they were given an exotic pet like a snake, they probably ___________how to look
c)wouldn?t have known
2. My mother __________ when I came back.
c)has been cooking
27. ____________of the shops was open.
3. How ___________apples are there in the bag?
28. Moscow is _____________than Berlin.
4. At last the goods ____________delivered!
29. I _________ Kate for years.
c)have been knowing
5. Why are your hands dirty? Because I ___________my car.
C)will have repaired
d)have been repairing
30. I ______________ to his way of teaching.
a)am getting used
6. I think he ___________ better do it immediately.
31. They _____________ home yet.
a)must have got
b)will have got
c)might have got
d)can?t have got
7. He wants to sleep, ___________?
32. I?m a very ___________reader.
8. I?m going to a wedding. I need to___________ .
a)have my hair cut
b)have cut hair
c)get cut my hair
d)had my hair cut
33. Comedies always make me ______________.
c)to be laughing
9. I hate __________to get up so early.
34. Look at __________boys!
10. I?m hungry. ___________ a sandwich.
d)I?d like to
35. She often suffered ____________ flu last year.
11. I?d like ___________me tomorrow.
a)him to help
c)he will help
d)that he helps
36. He didn?t come last night.. I wish he ___________.
12. He looked forward to___________ his parents.
37. He bought ____________new shoes..
13. I?m ___________in the class.
a)the most young
38. He?s wearing a tie. ____________.
a)So do I
b)So am I
c)Neither do I
d)Neither am I
14. My daughter is much better now. She__________ to stay in bed.
39. You_________ bad language.
b)shouldn?t have used
d)should have used
15. If I had closed the window, the thief___________.
a)wouldn?t get in
b)would have got in
c)wouldn?t have got in
d)hadn?t got in
40. _____________lend me some money, please?
Would you like
16. Jill?s not here. She?s __________to work.
41. I?d rather ______________than take a bus.
17. I was very __________ in the story.
42. When I arrived home, she __________the suitcase.
b)had been packing
c)has been packing
18. Nobody ___________me anything about it.
a)has never told
b)has ever told
d)hasn?t ever told
43. He ___________his home work yet..
19. Where ____________you last night?
44. Otto and Sonya are German. They _____________from Berlin.
20. I don?t like __________what to do.
c)have been told
d)to being told
45. This is the 1st time I _____________ raw fish.
21. He __________ this letter 2 hours ago.
46. She ______________ because the lesson wasn?t interesting.
22. There?s no point asking Bob for a lift. He ________by now.
a)will have been left
b)will be leaving
c)will have left
47. After ________ TV he went to bed
d) he has watched
23. ____________ that it will end soon.
a)It is said
b)It is saying
c)It is says
d)It was said
48. Mrs Green is out at the moment. She __________a designer.
24. She tried to ____________.
a)talk me out of the plan
b)talk out of me the plan
c)talk the plan out of me
d)talk me of the plan out
49. She is very keen on ____________.
25. She __________smart.
50. ____________ Jane ______________ what I need?